What's Up with us!? Here we go
- We are pregnant with our SECOND boy. And NO, we don't have any names yet. We won't have them until delivery :) We are due late October
- Eph is 3 and SO sweet, adorable and fun! Of course he is challenging, obstinate and moody. Welcome to living with a preschooler!
- We are EXPLORING minimalism while still finding deals with coupons. Doesn't sound like a contradiction, but to a stock piling momma--IT IS! Join us on the journey.
- Both mom and dad have new jobs. New jobs=new demands. Be patient with us.
- We have grown SO much closer to the Lord. Seriously. It will show through our posts!
- I still want to share great deals with you--so lets get to it!
TARGET (which I only go to once per month Unless there is a sale) has their large bags of diapers on 15% off or more clearance. Pair that up with a Target Coupon $1/1 (from 4/29 PG, expires 6/9) and the $1.50/1 Baby Dry or $1.50/1 Swaddlers from coupons.com and you get a STOCK UP opportunity! I got size 2 &3 diapers for about $0.16/diaper!
If you don't believe me, checkout one of my favorite sites, Baby Cheap Skate. They have a cool match up weekly and a few awesome diaper growth and stock up sheet at the bottom. LOVE that site!
If you are wondering, YES I considered the cloth diaper deal. And YES I even bought some cloth diapers. I "calculated" out how much time and energy (from my home) it would cost for these cute cloth diapers and realized I wasn't going to do it. It was a hard decision, but I think I will spend my time invested in other baby stuff.
Photos of E's 3rd bday are posted on facebook and other social sites. Check em out : )