Thursday, April 23, 2009

Le Shower

Shower #1 at work was SO much fuN! I had tons of presents to open (yes, my favorite thing!) and yummy punch and CHOCOLATE cake : ) Perfect.

Some photos are from a work luncheon that was held yesterday and the shower today : ) Cute preggos all around!
Kameron (due in June), Me (due in June )and Crystal (due in July!)
Mama got her cake!

The bib is funny : )
PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the luncheon: Kameron, Joan, Sue and Me--
Doisy College Dean's office gals!

Kathy, Crystal, Kim and Sherry! The MIRT girls of Doisy

Sue and Steph : )

2 comments:

Mkoch said...

You are looking so cute! I am so sorry I will not be around for your shower here (I will be out of town). I hope you have a blast though. Keep posting pictures, just in case I don't get to see you while you are still prego. Enjoy this time!

erin said...

how fun! i wish i could come to your shower, but things just didn't work out that we could make it. besides.... i wanna come AFTER baby comes! :-)

you're lookin so cute! not too long mama!