Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Boy Ephraim...

Big man on campus in his robe and slippers!
Daddy gets the little guy to giggle!

Thursday, July 9, 2009
So I made up these silly songs to sing to Ephraim when he is upset or needing attention. They really don't have many words or even the same notes each time I sing them, but its fun to see him recognize something in the song, even if it is just my voice. One of them starts out "My Boy Ephraim...."

Of course, the kid is growing...a lot! We have officially run out of newborn diapers at the same time he really needs to move up. GOOD planning on my part, I think : ) He is currently going through a growth spurt, aka: grumpy and hungry man all the time. I hope he gets out of it soon because when he is happy, it is super fun and cute! He says OoooAAhhh and a few other cute baby things. He also laughs and smiles a lot! Daddy got him to giggle the other night (in the 5 mintues out of the entire day that he is "happy"). He made clicking sounds with his tongue and Ephraim just thought it was hilarious! So, life is good and summer keeps getting hotter. Thank goodness we got our air fixed the week before he arrived! A few fun pics to update this week. WEEK 5, what a big guy!

Motherhood is super amazing....totally different than I imagined, but just as amazing.....
So Ephraim doesn't like the bath time fun, but mommy does! What a cutie pie!

Our kid will wear FREE gifts, regardless of team! This one from Gary in NC! Thanks Garius!
Happy Fourth of July! The little guy in his new outfit from Mrs. Moore : )

No comments: