Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tremont Showers Stephanie and Baby!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I had such a great time in Tremont getting some awesome gifts, seeing some great friends and hanging out with the family. This is a quick post--but here are the highlights!
Fish my dad, cousin and uncle caught! LOL
Billy with his son, Noah, playing in the grass!

My cake--its sideways, but you get the idea!
Lots of fun times at the shower!
Some Lake Windermere Ladies!

Lynn, Rena and Rena!
Beth (good shot!) Gayle and Linda B's!
Presents galore! What a blessing!

Momma Steph and Momma/Gma Rena!

Reading time! Uncle J with Noah!
Chillin on the couch, talking on the phone!

Noah wanted to play with all my new toys! I let him--just look at that face!
Aunt Pooh gives Noah a kiss while Sadie tries too!
Jerret says by to Noah : )

No comments: