Sunday, May 16, 2010

11 month-old Boy. SO big & Friends

My boy is grown. I am so proud to have been E's mommy for this first year. I can't describe how amazing and hard it is to be a mom. It is the best feeling in the world. Here are some photos of his 11th month of life. My guy is so sweet, but does like to throw a little tantrum if he doesn't like what you take away/move him from/put him to bed.

How BIG are you? SOO BIG!

When Spaz died, gram Rena gave me the little "Spaz looking" cat that I once gave her. Eph LOVES this stuffed cat that sits on the fireplace. Here, he is talking to Spaz and smiling!
He is hanging out with Grandma! They are laughing and giggling here.

On Fridays, I try to get out and visit with other kids or moms. Here E is with Miaad, my ESL friend. She is due in August with her first son : )

Miaad, E, Me and Miaad's mother-in-law.

No comments: