Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009
Eph's first Thanksgiving. And, let me tell you, I am SO thankful for him and Jerret. They are the light of my life : ) I'm thankful for Jerret because he always knows when to lighten the mood or tell a joke to make me laugh. He keeps me thinking, even when I'm tired and don't want to. He take such great care of Eph and loves him to pieces. Jerret is caring, honest, and dependable. A man I fall in love with more every day : )

I'm so thankful for Ephraim because he is such a sweet baby. His smile brings tears to my eyes, his eyelashes bring envy! He already loves music and wants to wiggle to the songs at church, I can tell music will be a big part of his life. His sweet kisses and cuddles always warm my heart. I'm so thankful he was born this year, I can hardly describe it!

Batson Family November 2009!
Mama and Eph in the kitchen!
Eph crashed out on PaPa Mike's lap
Mike and Eph
Grandpa Gordon and Ephraim watching FOOTBALL!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So much to be thankful for is right!